Creo is an important tool for 3D CAD. This modern software provides best practices in designing and follows industry standards. Creo has a huge demand in automotive, aerospace, mechanical, industrial equipment and other sectors. It supports solid modeling, parametric and direct modeling, assembly modeling and drafting, and finite element analysis. Learn Creo with MPTA and boost your chances of employment in the above-mentioned industries.
- 2 Months
- B.E/B Tech/Diploma in Mechanical or Production or Automobile
- Automotive part modeling using part design workbench.
- Complex surface model using surfacing.
- Automotive sheet metal components using Sheet metal.
- Manufacturing industrial drawing with complete PMI using Drawing.
Creo 2.0 Syllabus
- Introduction to Creo 2.0
- Sketcher Module
- Part Modeling
- Assembly Design
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet metal