BSc (Industrial Science)
|Name|| BSc (Industrial Science)
Diploma in Industrial Science
|Type||Career (Degree Course)|
|Course Certification||Examination : The examination and Certification will be done by the University (YCMOU)|
- Description / Objective
- Registration Process
- Course Duration
- Education is the driving force of economic and social growth of the nation.
- It is the need of the time to generate skilled manpower suitable for industrial and business sectors.
- In order to provide technical education to the youth to enable them to acquire competency required by the industry, the university has developed and launched degree and diploma programmes in Industrial Science.
- Admissions to the Diploma in industrial Science and BSc (Industrial Science) are made by the Study Centres (MPTA).
- The students can either take admission for diploma or for the degree programme.
- The students interested in pursuing BSc (Industrial Science) can take admission to the first year.
- Admission to the second and third year of a degree programme also requires the submission of the admission form.
- Increase your potential for high-tech industrial employment through campus placement Become an entrepreneur and start your own firm or business Appear for competitive examinations like MPSC and UPSC and get state or central Govt. jobs Get trained for GRE and TOEFL and find opportunities of higher studies in foreign universities
|Prog. Code||Programme Eligibility||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|P45||BSc (Industrial Science) 12th Standard or equivalent||3 years||5 years|
|P44||Diploma in Industrial Science 10th Pass||1 year||3 years|
|Prog. Code||Programme Eligibility|
|P45||BSc (Industrial Science) 12th Standard or equivalent|
|P44||Diploma in Industrial Science 10th Pass|